Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Update!

Hi! It's been a couple weeks since I blogged so I'm here again. In the last two weeks so many things have happened! So here we go, I am living year 29 to the fullest! The hubs bought a fancy new Mac computer. I have been on PC for so long, I am still getting me bearings with the new Apple world. 


Jamie Joellen is coming to the end of her first round of swim lessons. Going to have to buy another month. She is MY daughter, a natural fish who HATES getting out of the pool and LOVES the smell of chlorine on her skin. Grma De tells me she is even jumping off the diving board. Can't wait to get in the pool with her soon!


Work is crazy Brazy right now. That's right, I went there. So many new faces, new software anticipation, and implementation of EHR to get me up and out of bed in the morning!


James is the same. Man=Work, Food, Shower, Computer, Bed. Ya know, the same as always. Oh but he does have the cutest grin that makes me want to love him everyday. ha! bastard.


Gearing up to be bridesmaid in the wedding of the century. B is busy busy planning and giving me the prettiest dress that I have to get altered. What an inspiration B has been for me. I friggin love her guts! I'm on a fitness plan, a tanning plan, and a learn how not to cry at B's wedding plan. So far the plans are keeping up with my busy schedule. I have officially lost 16lbs since April 30th so that's a big accomplishment for my knees and other various joints. Thank heaven for good doctors, drugs, and MY INSPIRATIONAL B!!!


Jamie Joellen has a big SIX year old party coming up. I caved into the Chuck E Cheese idea. Hopefully it will be fun. MY Bella will be here. She's bringing her parents, so the bro and sis will be here too! Plans for swimming in a good pool with the cutest little girls ever! PLUS hello??!! Mama loves birthdays! My Jamie will forever never be five again and as much as my heart longs for the baby days, I'm happy for her to be six. Six was a good year. Many many good memories were made when I was six. I believe that was the year that Disney released "The Little Mermaid" to VHS and I used the red towel on my head and a green pillow case to sit upon my boulder (couch) to belt every word to "Part of Your World" at the top of my lungs. But I digress, Happy Birthday for Jamie yay!!!


That seems to be the most update I have tonight. Thank you, and God Bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment